#dropinfarming with TheDirt at Brände Udde, 14th of November
For staff and students of LNU to grow food together
- Dress for the weather.
- Carry your own drinking water.
- Gloves and tools will be provided.
- Be prepared to get your hands and clothes dirty.
- Bring a bag to take home annual vegetables, herbs or flowers.
- Tasks can include seeding, weeding, harvesting.
- Farm with the phases of the moon, the micro-climate and biodiversity around Lake Trummen.
With support of:
Sustainability Group, Växjö Kommun
Rootlinks Economic Association
Food+Change, Design Department, LNU
Compost materials delivered from the city and so begins TheDirt
Photos from TheDirt in September